Hiland Presbyterian Church, Ross Township

Camera: Olympus E-20n.

Just north of West View, this church was built in 1836, with additions in 1914 and 1936. In the large churchyard are the remains of many early settlers, including some veterans of the Revolutionary War.

Father Pitt decided to make an atmospherically dark and mysterious churchyard picture, but below is a similar shot in brighter light.

Camera: Canon PowerShot A540 (hacked).
Advertisements